by Jonathan Hilton
I thought, “This looks like trouble.” When I saw this tag game going around. I want to participate and yet I have this daily writing prompt to take care of because I am committed. When I was tagged by the illustrious DJMatticus I had no choice to respond. I don’t have time for two posts today, what am I going to do. (Visit Matticus Kingdom HERE)
Then the trouble continued as I was tagged by the wonderful Kim of Tanquil Dreams, and since I write on every post she makes, I have no choice but to answer her questions as well. It really looked like trouble, trying to answer all of those questions. (Kim at Tranquil Dreams HERE!)
Being flexible in my actions and as dexterous as a cat, my solution took away any trouble I had, combine the two into one grand and exciting post that will inform and entertain all that come this way today, tomorrow or next week.
The rules of this game:
- The Rules –
- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
- Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
- Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Note*********There is a post coming later to describe my new social demographic that I created this morning, but suffice it to say, we make our own rules so I am doing what I want in the case of entertainment. I am tagging everyone in the world, everyone in the galaxy, everyone who has ever lived. If you know my philosophy, either you will answer some questions or you will keep them to yourself. I will love you no matter what you decide to do. Free will, baby enjoy it!!
So the picture of me? I love pictures of me so I am giving you a few, because I look different all the time depending on length of hair, facial hair at the moment or the peace within my heart. 🙂
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- Until yesterday I had no idea what a hipster was.
I enjoy thinking about thinking
I like the color blue because of my personality
- Music is important to me. (see link)
I am a positive thinker
I have been best friends with the same person since kindergarten
I am very stubborn sometimes, apparently when others are wrong, and don’t listen to reason.
My uniform numbers for various sports I played in high school were, Soccer #10, Basketball #14 then #12 as a senior and baseball #4.
There were only two things I liked about high school, sports and girls.
I taught high school history for 14 years, loved it for 13 hated it for one.
I have fought a chicken. Read the details here.
The Questions from Kim at Tranquil Dreams:
1) Cookies or Cakes?
Cookies, chocolate chip are my favorites.
2) What was your first Blu-ray or DVD you ever purchased?
No idea. I have Netflix.
3) Whats the most inspiring book/movie you’ve ever read/seen?
Into the Wild, I really don’t know if this is true or not, but I am thinking about that movie, it is pretty great if you haven’t seen it. Alexander Supertramp!
4) Cats or Dogs? Or other pets?
Dogs, they are like big (or little) people who never learn to use the toilet.
5) What type of music do you like?
All types at some point. I can listen to most anything.
6) Whats your favorite Grimm’s Fairy Tales?
Hansel and Gretel
7) Console, Handheld, PC or Arcades?
None of the above. Because I understand myself enough to know I would be addicted, I refrain from playing any games.
8) Favorite flavor of chips?
Salt and Vinegar
9) What animal do you visit first at the zoo?
Sea creatures of any kind, or apes, or apes fighting any type of sea creature.
10) What food could you eat every single day?
11) Who is your favorite superhero?
Kim of Tranquil Dreams
Following are Matt’s Questions
My questions for the
unlucky few I just tagged:
1) What does “inconceivable” mean to you?
That what you are seeing can’t possibly be happening. but it really doesn’t matter because when I hear that word I think of the Princess Bride and many quotes enter my head.
no more rhyming now, I mean it!” , “Anybody want a peanut?
You seem a decent fellow, I hate to kill you. You seem a decent fellow, I hate to die.
On and on it goes!
2) Have you ever had fun storming a castle? If yes, please elaborate.
No, because I was unfortunately caught without a Holocaust Cloak.
3) Can you name the three terrors of the Fire Swamp?
- Bursts of fire, they make a popping sound before they ignite, easily avoided.
Lightning sands- must be avoided
R.O.U.S. – Rodents of unusual size? I don’t think they exist.
4) If you were named “Buttercup” would you keep that as a name or change it once you could legally do so?
Yes I believe I would.
5) Have you ever been walking around and just happened upon four white horses?
This ironically happened to me today and I thought, there are four of us, if you count the lady. hey lady! So it worked out wonderfully. RIP Andre the Giant
6) If you could pick new actors to play Inigo and Fezzick, who would you pick?
Antonio Banderas to play Inigo and The Rock to play Fezzick. He really isn’t a giant but with today’s technology it would be good. He could layeth the smacketh down on the castle.
7) Have you ever pondered if you would make a good Dread Pirate Roberts?
I have, in fact I have been thinking of a career change. All you have to do is never make exceptions because once you do, its nothing but work, work, work.
8) Do you prefer your magic pills coated in chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, they always go down smoother, you just have to wait 30 minutes before you go in the water.
9) Do you have a wheelbarrow or a cloak?
As I mentioned before no cloak so I guess that leaves a wheelbarrow to help me find the tourture chamber where the man in black is being held captive.
10) Have you ever said “As you wish,” and really meant “I love you?”
Not once, but I think this is a practice I am going to start.
11) What could quite possibly be the greatest movie ever made?
The Princess Bride could be the greatest movie ever made. Either that or A few Good Men, I only included that for Matt because it didn’t make his list. I’m difficult like that.
11 new questions that anyone who feels moved by the Universe to answer are:
- What is a hipster?
Are you a hipster? (if you answer yes, you clearly aren’t, if no then maybe you are.)
Who is your hero?
Which planet do you like the best and why?
What president of the United States do you admire the most excluding Lincoln, Roosevelt and Washington?
If you were in charge of the world for a day what is the first thing you would do?
Describe your Mental image of the state of Maine in two sentences.
Are you tall or short? Explain your answer.
If you were a car, what kind of car would you be? Explain.
Why is love important to you?
Aren’t you glad you have answered all of these questions.
My tag goes to the Whole World.
If you are still reading way down here you are certainly dedicated and you deserve a special Kozo hug. Have a great day!!